Service Product Direct - After $3200 in premium payments they refuse to pay a $700.00 bill!!

Buffalo, New York 1 comment

Service Protection Direct (SPD) has not honered one thing in their contract with me.

I am forwarding copies of my cancellation letter with SPD to the South Dakota Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau as well as posting ads in our local papers and car dealerships.

As a result of SPD's reusal to pay I am liable for a $700.00 repair bill. Even the new car dealer I bought the car from said he would never recommend or sell a "piece of work" like SPD's. Not if he wants to stay in business.

I would be happy to hear from other 'victims" of SPD who would like to be a part of a class action lawsuite against these predators (SPD)

Review about: Vehicle Service Contract.

Comments

Protection Direct Rep

Hi Beverly,

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like the chance to clarify any misunderstandings concerning your coverage. We’ve made several attempts to reach out to you in hopes of resolving your issue and have not yet heard back. Please contact us at feedback@protectiondirect.com.

Sincerely,